Why become a member? ×

Lakland 55-94 Claro Walnut Top - SOLD
£2400

mrbassman_de

Lakland 55-94 Claro Walnut

Selling this wonderful US Lakland in MINT condition. The bass had been recently purchased at basscentral and is like new, nearly unplayed. I got it as part of a bigger trade and would like to offer it here before I try to become familiar with it. Just prefer 34" basses most of the time.

Specs:
Claro Walnut Top
Swamp Ash Body
Birdseye Maple Neck,
35"
19mm spacing (bridge)
4,1 kg (!)
Lakland MM-J Pickup Configuration
Lakland LH3 Preamp
Original Case

Very lightweight and lowest action possible - a joy to play. The B string is fully on par with the other strings. The back of the neck feels smooth and worn-in due to the satin finish, very nice - close to a vintage 60s Fender feeling (... but not the same, lol).

The well-known and unique Lakland electronics provide a bunch of world-class sounds. The 3-position switch for the bridge pickup alone allows for the quick and simple selection of 3 completely different sounds without engaging the EQ.

The original Lakland case is like new as well, but during its world-wide trip it has got some minor blemishes on the edges and the neck fixing poly foam inside the case has been pressed a bit. Not a big deal but I wanted to mention it here.

SOLD - pending payment ...

Edited by mrbassman_de

[quote name='mrbassman_de' timestamp='1392323950' post='2367494']
Hi swanbrook - sorry, Dingwalls are not on my GAS list these days.

Thanks to all for the kind comments :-)
[/quote]
No worries, I am after a 55-94 delux so I will keep you posted my ideal is a cherry burst or natural finish but you never know !