Why become a member? ×

Spector 5 string rebop DLX SOLD ******
£875

Black Coffee

Here is a spector 5 string euro rebop DLX
£1,000 trade, £800 ono for sale
I've had this only a few weeks but it isn't for me. I've went back to dingwall basses and that's where my heart is so it needs to go to someone who will give it the attention it deserves.
One tiny blemish just above the strap button right where your arm rests is so it's not visible when playing it.
The wood is zebra wood and it's a lovely finish and perfectly balanced. Colour and grain in the wood is hard to photograph well but I've tried my best. Comes with Spector gig bag.

I'd consider a trade but I don't know what for, so what've you got. . . . . But I'd prefer a sale.

Try me, all I can say is no thanks.

post included to UK only.

Edited by bassman344

[quote name='yordaniy' timestamp='1391682120' post='2360015']
Just a note - Spector Euro is different than Spector ReBop; Euro is a higher class (and price) model.

I own a ReBop 5 DLX (the same like the one listed here), and I would say that's a great instrument for the money!
[/quote]

Thanks for clarification, no confusion intended.

I went back to site of the shop where this was bought and its listed in the sold section as spector euro rebop 5 deluxe.
Im open to being told different as I just called this what I was told it was when I bought it.
Check bass direct spector sold section.

Spector site has the rebop and the euro-lx listed under the Europe series heading.
can anyone clarify this for sure?
Cheers

Edited by bassman344