Why become a member? ×

boss GT6B- on hold pending
£115

lee650

Hi everybody
Due to downsizing my pedalboard im moving on this fantastically useful multi effects. Im only doing show gigs these days so a cornucopia of wahs\drives and synths are not needed. Its in very good nick and comes with its own power supply and extensive manual, im wanting £115 including delivery.

If anyone has an EBS unichorus id be happy to part trade, with cash my way, or if anyone has an EBS IQ as well give me a pm :)

Ive been unable to get photos up, but I do have some and can email interested parties.

The bumf fron the boss site:

The GT-6B Bass Effects Processor is BOSS' first new bass multi-effects processor in over five years. This fully professional floor-based unit offers new COSM® Bass Amp Modeling with new modeled compression, plus other "must-have" effects like COSM overdrive/distortion, COSM wah and reverb/delay. There's also a true analog bypass, plus XLR and digital outputs for recording applications—making the GT-6B the leader in high-quality multi-effects for bass.Professional bass multi-effects processor with COSM technologyTrue analog bypass and 24-bit converters for uncompromised sound qualityCOSM Bass Amp Modeling recreates the tone of some of the greatest bass amps and speaker cabinets in historyNew COSM Compression effect modeled after 4 well-known compressorsUltra-intuitive interface with analog-style knobsBuilt-in expression and control pedalsVersatile effects including "Auto Slap" and sound-on-sound loopingBOSS' best synth bass sounds with incredible trackingBalanced XLR output and coaxial digital output for recording

Edited by lee650

Bump, ive managed to get a picture up, however its gone upside down!!! it looks great if you stand on your head. if theres anything that can be done lpease advise - :)

MB1.
Done!

Edited by MB1