Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* E-MU Wireless System *DROP - Now £75 Posted*
£90

[b]*SOLD* E-MU PIPEline Wireless System *[s]£90[/s] [color=#ff0000]£75[/color] Posted*[/b]

This is a great bit of kit. Consists of a transmitter, a receiver, a mains power supply/charger, all leads and cables, documentation and original packaging. Each unit can be configured as a transmitter OR a receiver. [b]I used this very successfully with Bass Guitar[/b] in mono, but can be used in stereo too, so you can use it with an audio system. In fact it has multiple uses.

Very high-quality audio and low latency - check out the manual:

[url="http://www.justmusic.de/mall/1/files/if128934_e_man_2.pdf"]http://www.justmusic...934_e_man_2.pdf[/url]

PLUS, I also bought some very nice Neutrik/Van Damme wireless cables to use with it in mono bass guitar mode and these are included, along with the stereo cables and all the other gubbins:

The great thing is, when using for bass guitar you can have the receiver (which is plugged into your amp) powered by the mains cable, which also charges it up. You have the transmitter in your pocket or clipped to your strap (which is plugged into your bass) in the usual way. Then, when the transmitter gets low on charge you just swap it for the receiver and reconfigure them both using the micro-switches (takes two seconds), so the transmitter becomes the receiver and thus gets charged and the fully charged receiver then becomes the transmitter. So you'll never be caught out with an uncharged wireless system. Neato, huh?

This set-up was over £160 when new. I would like [b][s]£90[/s] [color=#ff0000]£75[/color] posted[/b] via bank transfer ONLY, please. Items will be well-packed and despatched via an appropriate insured and tracked method. I will PM the buyer with an ETA and tracking information.

My feedback is here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/154659-discreet/page__hl__discreet"]http://basschat.co.u...e__hl__discreet[/url]

I'm selling because... now I have a 40-year-old vintage bass and valve rig, it doesn't seem quite right to use them with a wireless system! You gotta walk the walk, right? Don't be put off by the techie stuff, by the way - when you get this kit in your hot hands it's very obvious what you need to do and it's [i]very [/i]easy to use. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24juCxgU_Oc

[b]E-MU PIPEline features:[/b]

[b]Mobile wireless transmit or receive[/b]
Each Pipeline can be configured as a transmitter or receiver for ultimate flexibility

[size=4] [/size][b]Better than CD Quality Digital Audio[/b]
Audiophile quality sound with 48kHz sample rate and 96dB signal-to-noise ratio.

[b]Low Latency[/b]
Unlike other wireless transceivers with long latency of 20ms, the E-MU pipeline offers low latency so essential for live music applications. 5.5ms in dedicated pairing mode, and 10ms in broadcast mode.

[b]15 Meter (49 feet) Range[/b]
Pipeline has Extended Audio Range Reception (EARR) to give you even more freedom

[b]Long Battery Life (up to 10 hrs receive)[/b]
The rechargeable battery lasts up to 10 hours in receive mode and 6 hours in transmit mode. Because each unit can be either a transmitter or receiver, you can swap units between sets and always have a fresh charge.

[b]Analog/Digital inputs or outputs[/b]
The audio Flexi-Jacks can be configured as inputs or outputs and they can also be setup to send or receive analog or digital S/PDIF - whatever type of connections you need.

[b]Broadcast mode allows one transmitter and multiple receivers[/b]
In this mode, one transmitter can broadcast to multiple receivers. Pipeline to be used as an "In-Ear" monitor system for your band, or broadcast to a class of students using headphones.

[b]Pairing mode connects one transmitter to one receiver[/b]
[size=4]In pairing mode, you can have up to three independent transmitter/receiver pairs. You could have three wireless instruments, or set up any three of the home applications. You could also use two channels for wireless instruments and use the third channel in broadcast mode for your In-Ear monitors.[/size]

[b]Easy to setup and use[/b]
[b]Power adapter/charger and cables included[/b]

[b]I/O Configuration[/b]

Two RCA Flexi-Jacks can be configured either as inputs or outputs
The two RCA Flexi-Jacks can also be configured either as analog or digital (S/PDIF 48kHz)

Free yourself from the tyranny of cables!

I thank you! :)

Edited by discreet

This [i]has[/i] to be sold quickly, as there is something else I stupidly want. :)

[b]AUDIOPHILE-QUALITY LOW-LATENCY WIRELESS SYSTEM FOR [color=#ff0000]£75 ONLY![/color][/b]

[b]Come on guys (and gals), this is a TOTAL BARGAIN!![/b]

PS: Bump. :)

[size=4]PPS: Make me a (reasonable) offer! I can only tell you to bugger off! :D[/size]

Edited by discreet