Why become a member? ×

Fuzzrocious Rat King

face19820

[quote name='topheteatwo' timestamp='1390592260' post='2347439']

Si, I've always meant to ask you. how does that Organizer sound? I love how it sounds but I'd love to know from you and how it sounds with reverb and some dirt?
[/quote]

Well at the risk of hi-jacking the thread, here is purely a clean demo of the Organizer I did:

http://soundcloud.com/simonpoulton/earthquaker-devices-organizer/s-oBFT2

I love it with reverb, so when I get a chance I'll do a demo with reverb and dirt :)

Si

Just back from a long day of practise, here's my short verdict on the Rat King for you face19820!

It's amazing! I actually think it sounds just a little bit better then my Rat Tail (which was already amazing!)
It's got a great amount of volume on it which is great, when I dialled in the right settings I could get a seriously big Young Widows/Russian Circles type sound which is what you want from your Rat!
The part that blew my mind was how good a low-ish setting into my Bass Big Muff (which can sound a bit stale on it's own) and then through my 2x15, made the practise room shutter outside rattle, this thing is a serious piece of kit!
Getting the Rat King was a great decision!

[quote name='topheteatwo' timestamp='1390673748' post='2348239']
Just back from a long day of practise, here's my short verdict on the Rat King for you face19820!

It's amazing! I actually think it sounds just a little bit better then my Rat Tail (which was already amazing!)
It's got a great amount of volume on it which is great, when I dialled in the right settings I could get a seriously big Young Widows/Russian Circles type sound which is what you want from your Rat!
The part that blew my mind was how good a low-ish setting into my Bass Big Muff (which can sound a bit stale on it's own) and then through my 2x15, made the practise room shutter outside rattle, this thing is a serious piece of kit!
Getting the Rat King was a great decision!
[/quote]

This is good news! Mine arrived today and it looks the part.
Cannot wait to get to rehearsals on Monday and get it all setup with my new head.
Monday is normally a sh*t day. Not this Monday however.

I am glad to hear this all as it was a expensive piece of kit,but so worth it.

Will give you my verdict!