Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Cornford Carrera guitar amp £495 - all valve
£600

[size=4][color=#34495E][font=Arial, Verdana]SOLD[/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#34495E][font=Arial, Verdana]For sale, my wonderful Cornford Carrera valve amplifier.[/font][/color][/size]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4][font=Arial, Verdana]Looking for [/font][size=5][font=Arial, Verdana][b]£495[/b][/font][/size][font=Arial, Verdana][size=5] [/size]plus delivery. I live in Sussex and Hampshire so can delivery along the South Coast somewhere or can arrange to meet you. I suspect delivery would be about £20 insured.[/font]

[font=inherit][font=Arial, Verdana]I've been a Cornford fan since they first started and have had a number of Harlequins - but got this a couple of years back. [/font][font=inherit]The "Super Harlequin" as it is known by Cornford fans. Basically, the uprated version of the Harlequin with proper [/font][font=inherit]spring reverb, an effects loop and a cool way to change the output valve type at the flick of a switch.[/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana]These were for sale at about £1,000 from Andertons until very recently, but they are no longer in production.[/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana]I have been using it as both my home studio amp and on stage for pub gigs (mic'd up via the PA). It has the most wonderful crunch and lead tones.[/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana]Completely stock amp. If you have any questions, please ask.[/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana]Selling as I no longer have the space. I have a couple more amps on their way to me and I will have nowhere to put them.[/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana]Specs and more pics are available here: [url="http://www.cornfordamps.com/carrera.htm"]http://www.cornforda...com/carrera.htm[/url] [/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana][size=2][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by The Dark Lord