Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Markbass LM Tube
£360

Guest BassKS

Guest BassKS

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi All[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is my LM Tube which i bought as a backup for my New Years gigs (three of them in 2 days). My trusty LM2 didnt pop during the gigs so i would like to sell this beauty for 360. Very clean and very warm sounding. I just feel like between my Aggie Tonehammer pedal and LM2 im getting all the warm sound plus OD I need.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Pictures to follow on the weekend. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Ideally, pickup from London but I can bring it up to Sheffield as I travel to and fro every weekend. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4] [/size][/font][/color]

Hey Bass Addict. Its the 500, Got it to sound as close as poss to my LM2.
Im told the LM800 sounds differently so didnt want to go down that route

I might not have been clear on my OP.

So, the amp was bought from our own Funkyspuke here on dec 18/19th 2013. Funkyspuke had bought it in late 2012 and used it very sparingly.
The amp is very clean and sounds identical to LM2/3 in Solidstate.

I bought it for a specific need: backup for my 3 gigs where I was paid very handsomely and couldnt afford any wrongdoing from my end.
This would be going nowhere if I was in need of an amp.

Fatos

Hey boss

No pictures as yet. I didn't make it to london this weekend. Amp is clean with one 2 mm dent at the edge. Nothing else chips or dings or anything.

Fatos.