Why become a member? ×

NBD tomorrow!!

deefer_dog

Howdy! Been away for a bit, but now I'm back!

Hopefully NBD tomorrow. Trading a Spector NS2000b (Defretted and repainted black), for a Warwick Rockbass (Early model).

Question I have, is what are they like, I have researched, but can't find much info on the single PU version? There are a few threads here with mixed reviews. The Spector is spotless, but I'm not giving the fretless the time it deserves.... So trading it is a good option for me!
Here is what I'm trading:

And here is what I was offered:
Good deal or no? i have never played a Rockbass, let alone an early model from what I can tell. Any advice appreciated :)

• 3 weeks later...

Acquired this bass, and I have to say, I'm happy with the tone!! Nice balance, and even though it's only the maple neck, the finish is great. A few nicks in the clear coat is about all. Chunky bridge, and although the action is higher than I usually like, I will leave it as is, as it is nice to play! Was a bit apprehensive before testing it, but all was good. Have yet to play it in anger through the EBS, but through the 30w Laney, it sounds sweet as a nut! New strings on the way too :) Now if I could get asses in order, and get the new project started.