SOLD - PLEASE DELETE
£395

playbass

[center][b]Fender Precision + Free Gig Bag[/b][/center]

This is a Fender Precision bass with:[list]
[*]American Vintage Pickup Installed.
[*]Upgraded Pots
[*]Bridge cover
[*]Black scratchplate, from an American Fender Precision, & a Black Moto Pearl Scratchplate as seen in photos. It currently has the black one fitted as I think it looks awesome, but I will send the pearl one too.
[*]D'Addario Nylon Tapewound Strings (Free half used Fender Nickel roundwounds available if wanted as well.)
[*]Free Stagg Gig Bag included in sale - It's a Stagg with an improvised repair on the straps but it works well and it's clean with good zips, a large A4 sized pocket and a tuner size pocket at the top.
[/list]
The bass is in good condition, with no buckle rash; just look at the photos for it's overall condition. There are two small indents that I couldn't get to show up in the photographs and which don't break the finish and you have to look very hard to find. You probably wouldn't notice.

Can be collected in person from Lincoln (cash on collection) or couriered by UPS Payment by bank transfer or PayPal (no fees please) or cheque (if you don't mind waiting for it to clear.

I will happily post this via UPS courier for whatever it costs, probably less than £20, but I can get it boxed, measured, weighed and get a quote to your postcode if you're interested.

I have also listed this on ebay for a 7 day auction, but it's obviously cheaper here.

Call on 07772006297 if you want to chat about the bass.

[attachment=151751:IMG_4669.JPG]
[attachment=151688:IMG_4668.JPG]
[attachment=151686:IMG_4665 comp.jpg]
[attachment=151753:IMG_4680.JPG]
[attachment=151682:IMG_4661 comp.jpg]
[attachment=151681:IMG_4662.JPG]
[attachment=151752:IMG_4679.JPG]
[attachment=151754:IMG_4682.JPG]
[attachment=151759:IMG_0793.JPG]
[attachment=151760:IMG_0794.JPG]
[attachment=151761:IMG_0795.JPG]
[attachment=151762:IMG_0796.JPG]