Why become a member? ×

If you are looking for an affordable way to maximise the sound quality from your P.C or laptop then this little device is heaven-sent .

This little box gives a dramatic improvement in sound quality on the soundcards fitted in most PCs and also a vastly better sound quality with headphones than the standard headphone sockets of PCs and laptops by virtue of the fact that it is a hifi -quality headphone amp. Using this device to listen through also gives you the benefit of being able to use difficult- to- power headphones of relatively low sensitivity and high impedance ( up to 300 Ohms) that a PC or laptop will struggle to drive to decent volume levels. . This box will also enable you to play music from your PC through a proper hifi system in enhanced sound quality . Just use a cable to take a signal from the back of the FIIO to your hifi amp and you can enjoy all the benefits of the DAC that way too.

This relatively inexpensive bit of kit has been a revelation in my system at home , where I used it to connect my PC to a high quality separates system and with some very good headphones . I have had to spend several hundred quid to get something appreciably better as a long-term replacement . This unit is a way to greatly enhance your enjoyment of music via your computer for a very small financial outlay. Check out this review for background info and pictures ect:

[url="http://www.headfonia.com/the-latest-must-have-the-fiio-e10-usb-dacamp/2/"]http://www.headfonia...0-usb-dacamp/2/[/url]

This unit has had relatively little use , is in perfect condition and comes complete with all the original packaging. The whole FIIO range of products are superb and incredibly useful , but this little gizmo in particular is an inspired piece of design innovation . It is very well-made, too, with a proper steel casing and audiophile-grade internal components. I recommend it to you without hesitation, and at this price ( £35 + postage), you really can't go wrong.

Edited by Dingus