Why become a member? ×

Big acoustic bass - Tanglewood Evolution TAB 1 CE (withdrawn from sale)
£200

SMV

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Here we have a Tanglewood acoustic bass - Piezo pickup with a nice fishman pre inc. chromatic tuner.[/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Reasonably loud unplugged, being that it's quite a large body. Endpin mounted jack socket, and produces a very 'growly' tone once plugged in, very satisfying! Basic eq settings on the preamp - contour and phase switches gives you a few options.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No second strap pin so has been used with 'shoelaces' on the strap round the headstock - will include said strap and a new padded gig bag in the sale. Also fairly new D'addario strings on there (fitted October, but not gigged).[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Drop me an email ([email protected]) for more pics if you want them. If you want to know anything else, ask away! [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Edit - this is n[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ow withdrawn from sale. I got it out to take some pics for a potential buyer, got playing and couldn't for the life of me remember why I wanted to sell it. Sorry![/font][/color]

[attachment=151529:photo 3 (1).JPG]

Edited by SMV

And replied.

Add £15 to post in the UK - I will purchase lots of bubble wrap and source some cardboard, and it'll be as well packaged as I can get it!

EDIT: Will refund postage if less than £15

Edited by SMV

"Trade options" Bump:

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Will consider trades for other basses/effects/guitar amps/archtop electric guitars... or anything - WHY? Just not bass amps, actually.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Happy to 'meet halfway' to sell/trade somewhere mutually convenient too. [/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...