Why become a member? ×

FS: Ampeg SVT-II (non-pro)

bassjamm

[center]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]SOLD[/b]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

Hi everyone,

I'm considering moving my Ampeg SVT-II 1987-ish (i think) amp on.

I had it professionally serviced about 3 weeks ago and it had a new set off pre-amp valves in, all the power valves are in top notch condition...the work came to £83.00.

Previously owned and toured with by the Beautiful South...gives you some idea of what this bad boy is capable of.

Pic:

As the title says, this is a feeler. I'm not letting it go unless i'm sufficiently pleased with it's replacement.

Price wise, i'm going to be asking [b]SOLD[/b]. That's what it owes me, and to be honest with you all, it's what it's worth. They're going for about that here in the UK at the moment. I'd consider a Hartke HA3500, an Aguilar AG500 dual or single channel in part ex with the cash adjustment, as well as Jazz/Precision basses.

Thanks
Jamie

[center]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]SOLD[/b]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

Edited by bassjamm

[quote name='stonecoldbass' post='242316' date='Jul 18 2008, 01:22 AM']Hahahaha! You have a Dr.Ass bass cab!!!
;-)
c
ps-still dangerously tempted!! if only i wasn't buying gareths sadowsky...![/quote]

Lol...well spotted mate :)

Well if you fancy it mate let me know...i'm sure we could sort something out! I almost went for that bass too...but got a Lull endorsement in the works so should be ordering that next week, waiting to hear back from another luthier first!!!