Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN
£1750

Stealth

This one has a Spanish cedar Body with a stunning flame maple top finished in transparent blackburst. It has a 3 piece Maple neck with a pau ferro fingerboard and dual active Bartolini soap bars with a 3 band NTMB Bartolini EQ. This has a push pull middle frequency shift. There is also a adjustable mirco-pot in the control cavity for overall output. Its 35 inch scale means an awesome B string which is nicely balanced against the other strings so very useable. Its also very lightweight

The last pic shows the only mark i can find on the bass.

Don't panic about the wonky looking B String tuner the bass is currently fitted with a hipshot Xtender used to bring the low B Up to a D. It will come with the standard hipshot tuner reinstalled unless you want the x tender which you can have plus the original for £40

Comes in the original Roscoe bag with the keys and the letter from Ken Roscoe giving full details of the bass.
To ship it (UK Olnly) it would need a hard case. i would be happy to get a case and ship for £50

Could deliver or meet Hants, Surrey, Wilts. Rugby/Coventry or London

[b]Trades[/b]

[i]Four or Five String Jazz (Fender/Sadowsky/Sandberg/lLakland you get the idea)[/i]

I paid £2200 for this bass at Bass Direct less than a year ago .........

[b]All in all a killer bass at a fair price for a quality custom built instrument.[/b]

Edited by Stealth