Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz CIJ 62 Fretless **SOLD**

Jase

I've decided That a spare amp is needed....so, got my eye on a Hartke LH500. All I want to do is cover the cost of the amp with it's delivery which is £270..ish give or take.

Ok, wear and tear, the bass has only been used at home, I have used it quite a lot so I would say it needs a set up, and a board dressing, due to rounds being used. The bass is in good condition, apart from slight damage to paint work where the truss rod meets the body....see pic: No other significant marks or dings other than normal use.

[attachment=10192:bass_008.jpg]

The pick guard is not CIJ, it's from an ebay shop and is slightly short of the control plate, it hasn't been fitted and still has plastic covering:

[attachment=10193:bass_001.jpg]

There are also genuine Fender bridge and pick up covers, which also haven't been fitted. I also have a Fender thumb rest, not fitted but does come with a Jazz plate plan for fitting. The volume and tone knobs are from a USA Jazz, I'll put the original ones in too with some screws for the pick guard and covers.
[attachment=10194:bass_005.jpg]

As pics show the bass comes with a hardcase, also a Dimarzio cliplock strap, again not fitted, some washers for the vintage type pins.
I think that's about it, looking for an offer around the price of the amp I need.
Jase.

[attachment=10195:bass_004.jpg]
[attachment=10196:bass_006.jpg]
[attachment=10197:bass_007.jpg]
[attachment=10200:bass_003.jpg]

Edited by Jase