Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£400

funkyspuke

Hello BC,

My Barefaced Super 12T (purchased from BC about a year ago) was specially made for its previous owner to allow bi-amping from his GK 700RB-II. At the time I didn't believe I'd need the tweeter, so was happy to use this with my Little Mark Tube 500.

However recently, I've been using Alpher Instruments' Super 12T and I've been blown away by the difference. So much so, that I've contacted Alex to see if he can provide me with a cross over and set up instructions .. but this is looking less and less likely :(

So, I'm selling my LM Tube 500 as I've just purchased a GK1001RB-II.

I don't really need to sell the benefits/advantages of having a LM Tube, as they speak for themselves. Needless to say I'll miss the crazy lightweight design and tone .. I believe they compliment the Super 12's perfectly.

I have the original box for LM Tube, it's in perfect working condition and even comes with a Markbass carry case.

Pictures shall be posted here in the next few days.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Luke

Edited by funkyspuke

However recently, I've been using Alpher Instruments' Super 12T and I've been blown away by the difference. So much so, that I've contacted Alex to see if he can provide me with a cross over and set up instructions .. but this is looking less and less likely :(
Wise move Luke I have been waiting 2 months for a replacement handle, great after sales from down south <_<