Why become a member? ×

Tascam MP-BT1 Bass Trainer SOLD
£45

Hi Guys

I'm selling my Tascam MP-T1 bass trainer as I no longer use it due to using an iPhone app for practice these days.

It's got two issues.

1. The menu button is permanently depressed on it's left hand side. It still works completely fine though and brings up the main menu as expected.[font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000] [/color][/size][/font]

2. Each of the corners have the plastic missing where it has fractured near the screw positions. This isn’t due to mistreatment I can assure you but just seems to have happened over the life of this bit of kit.

That being said, this is still a fully functioning mp3 trainer which I'm sure someone can make use of.

How does £[s]45[/s] £30 posted sound?

Pictures available at: [url="https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A15qXGF1GVt5i6"]https://www.icloud.c...#A15qXGF1GVt5i6[/url]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Full details from Tascam are listed below.[/color][/size][/font]

The Tascam MP-BT1 MP3 Bass Guitar Trainer. A clever MP3 player designed for bass players.
The Tascam MP-BT1 mobile bass trainer is the first MP3 player designed for musicians. Based on the award-winning CD-BT1mkII, this fun mobile bass trainer includes enough memory to store up to 240 songs. Bass parts can be slowed down, looped and even eliminated to help you to learn new riffs. Play back MP3s using Variable Speed Audition, which slows down the speed without changing the pitch, and sections can be seamlessly looped while practicing tricky passages.
Songs can even be pitched up or down to match the tuning of your bass, so you don't have to re-tune for every song. The bass input lets you to rock along with multi-effects, including a bass canceller so you can play along with your favorite bands. A tuner, metronome, and built-in rechargeable battery are also built- in. All of this is packed into an MP3 player smaller than a stomp box, so stuff it in your backpack, gig bag or back pocket and hit the road.
The MPBT1 uses a high-speed USB connection to load up MP3s and charge the built-in battery (an optional power supply is also available). Zip through your MP3 collection using a data wheel, dedicated buttons and a graphical LCD display. A rechargeable 9-hour lithium ion battery is built into the unit, and
[b] MP-BT1 Features:[/b]
[list]
[*]A clever, mobile bass trainer/MP3 player
[*]240-song memory capacity (based on average 4-minute MP3 encoded at 128kbps)
[*]Variable Speed Audition changes the speed of the MP3 playback without changing the pitch
[*]Pitch control in 1% steps so you don't have to re-tune
[*]Seamless looping for practicing tricky passages
[*]High-impedance 1/4 inch bass input
[*]Built-in multi effects for Bass
[*]Bass Canceller on MP3 Playback
[*]Bass range Booster and Enhancer on MP3 playback
[*]Built-in tuner and metronome
[*]1/8 inch (3.5mm) Headphone output
[*]Built-in rechargeable battery with 9-hour reserve
[*]128 x 64 graphic LCD display
[*]USB jack
[*]Auto Power Off and Hold function
[*][b]Dimensions (W x H x D)[/b]: 3.1 x 4.3 x 1 inches (78 x 110 x 25.5 mm) excluding protrusions
[*][b]Weight[/b]: 7.8 ounces (220g) including lithium ion battery
[/list]

Edited by xzodar