Why become a member? ×

TRADED -- Warwick rockbag 3U shallow - brand new, bought by mistake

Hi

I just bought by mistake a [b]shallow version of a 3U warwick rockbag[/b]. I need a normal version

I received it today and I didn’t even removed it from the box so it s really [b]brand new.[/b]

[b]This is either for sale 25£ posted or for trade with a 2/3/4U normal rackbag or wood/ABS flight case. I need at least 37cm of depth from front rail to the back.[/b]

i m based in london/finsbury park for a cash on collection.

Thanks for the interest.

Edited by guiguite

Hello there,

I've got a 3U ABS full depth rack case. Bought it from Flightcasewarehouse for £48 i think (will check), realised it was too deep for my trace and haven't used it. Has sat in my room for a few months, mint condition and comes with screws...

How rigid is the rackbag? If all goes well this weekend then I may be up for a swap/px. I'd have to bring my gear and see if it fits if that's ok? Maybe just rest it on top...

[quote name='guiguite' post='228159' date='Jun 27 2008, 04:44 PM']Hi

I just bought by mistake a [b]shallow version of a 3U warwick rockbag[/b]. I need a normal version

I received it today and I didn’t even removed it from the box so it s really [b]brand new.[/b]

[b]This is either for sale 25£ posted or for trade with a 2/3/4U normal rackbag or wood/ABS flight case. I need at least 37cm of depth from front rail to the back.[/b]

i m based in london/finsbury park for a cash on collection.

Thanks for the interest.

[/quote]

How deep is this one then?

[quote name='TheRinser' post='228174' date='Jun 27 2008, 05:04 PM']How rigid is the rackbag? If all goes well this weekend then I may be up for a swap/px. I'd have to bring my gear and see if it fits if that's ok? Maybe just rest it on top...[/quote]

well basicaly the rackbag is a plywood flightcase with a textile sleeve around it. it must be a 6 ply i think, around 5mm thick so it s pretty strong.

about the depth, the website says: 320 mm rack rail to rear, 355 mm in total

i can do the swap over the weekend, like sunday or saturday morning, up to you, and it s no problem to try it.

Edited by guiguite

hi there, i traded it for a normal 3U ABS flight case today with therinser (tom).

I need this case for moving my BB750 to my amp tech but after that (next week i guess) i might resell the ABS flightcase for quite cheap so let me know if you are interrested.