Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN, MODS PLEASE LOCK THX FS Mesa Boogie Powerhouse 2 x 10 600W Cab £400
£450

V2factoryman

EDIT 6.12.13 - reduced from £450 to £400 collected. Partner says front room is "looking like a b++++y music shop" (new gear arrived). It needs to go!

Having wanted one of these all my life and finally being able to afford one (pre loved) this year I've come to the reluctant decision to move it on as the gigs have been smaller this year and it's just not getting used. It's been coupled with an Ampeg SVT 6 Pro and an Epifani 2 x 10.

600 watts rated at 8 ohms it's in mint condition, no scratches, scuffs or abrasions and complete with Mesa fabric dust cover. It's the version with the silver grille and is equipped with switchable crossover (see photo). Choice of two jack sockets and two Speakon sockets (In/Out).

These are bombproof cabs and extremely loud but if you're reading this then I guess you already know that!

I will probably say no to trades as I've already got new (to me) gear [s]inbound[/s] arrived :-) .

Would prefer collection as this would be very heavy to send by courier. Any questions please fire away.

[attachment=149625:IMG_0029.JPG]

[attachment=149626:IMG_0027.JPG]

[attachment=149627:IMG_0030.JPG]

Cat not included ha ha ha she wandered in and I never saw her!

Edited by V2factoryman

[quote name='kennyrodg' timestamp='1386498819' post='2300623']
There's a clue next to where it says "Location" in the left side column under his user name. :D
B)
[/quote]

;;;which isn't visible, apparently, to those consulting BC with a 'phone. Nice try, though. B)

[quote name='brabasam' timestamp='1386495884' post='2300588']
Where you based bud
[/quote]

I think he's in Stockport; where are you..? Hope this helps.

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1386499087' post='2300632']
;;;which isn't visible, apparently, to those consulting BC with a 'phone. Nice try, though. B)

[/quote]

Modern technology eh.
B)

I live in the Ruhr Area, so near Düsseldorf or Cologne. The closest city is named Gelsenkirchen.

You can of course investigate a parcel price, but I guess it will be very expensive sadly. I can only shelf out a good 500€ on this cab.
Thanks for your efforts man.

Well if it's not sold by April :blink: and you haven't bought something else by then I may be able to send it with my friend Steve Gibson who drums with Norman Beaker and they're touring Germany with Larry Garner next year, have a look at the tour dates and venues below, there must be somewhere near you!

Tue 9th GERMANY Emmendingen Mehlsack Larry Garner
Wed 10th GERMANY Kandern Chabah Larry Garner
Thu 11th GERMANY Bonn Harmonie Larry Garner
Fri 12th GERMANY Schramberg Kulturbesen Larry Garner
Sat 13th GERMANY Metzingen/Glems Hirsch Larry Garner
Sun 14th GERMANY Furth Kofferfabrik Larry Garner
Mon 15th AUSTRIA Salzburg Rockhaus Larry Garner
Tue 16th AUSTRIA Vienna Reigen Larry Garner
Wed 17th GERMANY Habach Village Larry Garner
Fri 19th GERMANY Bensheim Musiktheater Rex Larry Garner
Sat 20th GERMANY Isernhagen Blues Garage Larry Garner
Mon 22nd GERMANY Burg Kunstadt Venue TBC Larry Garner
Tue 23rd GERMANY Leverkusen Topos Larry Garner
Wed 24th GERMANY Hamburg Downtown Blues Club Larry Garner
Thu 25th GERMANY Bremen Meisenfrei Larry Garner
Fri 26th GERMANY Braunschweig Barnaby's Larry Garner
Sat 27th GERMANY Bordesholm Savoy Kino Larry Garner
Sun 28th GERMANY Trittau Alter Bhhahnhof Larry Garner
Tue 30th GERMANY Twist Hiemathaus Larry Garner
[b]MAY[/b]

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for delay, I looked up the manufacturers spec which gives weight and dimensions here:

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Bass_Cabs/PowerhouseCABS/PHbass2x10-LG.htm

Still for sale. Front room slightly less like a music shop as Ampeg has gone, but this still needs to go to a new home. Mint condition. If you're local you'd be welcome to try it first. If no interest soon might have to go on the dreaded Fee Bay :o

• 2 weeks later...

Last bump before it goes on Fee Bay.....if you've been dithering, do it now........would deliver/meet up within reason.........might consider a trade for an Ibanez SR600 or above with cash adjustment either way depending on what it is...........or a class 1 x 12.........try me, the worst that can happen is I say no thanks, and neither of us need take offence! :gas: