Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

THUMBS UP BASS CELLAR!!

Perry

Fellow bassists, I finally went out to buy my long awaited USA P Bass.

I was treated badly in the first shop I went to (I won't slag it off as they might have been having a bad day).

With a mind-set to avoid the Bass Cellar due to the negative feedback it's been getting, my mate convinced me to just pop in for a look.

I browsed without being hassled, then after a while was asked if they could help. The two blokes both called Tom were really friendly and helpful. Not pushy in anyway.

To cut a long story short, I bought the bass. I asked if it could have the action lowered, I was willing to pop back later but they did their best to get it done immediately, they did. Was also given two years (unlimited) free set ups.

Great service, I highly recommend these guys.

THUMBS UP BASS CELLAR!

Isn't the Bass Cellar defunct? They moved into the basement of Rockers briefly, but now even Rockers has closed down.

Possibly you're thinking of Wunjo's Bass Centre which occupies the old premises of the Bass Cellar? There have been many posts about their excellent service.