Why become a member? ×

Does anyone in the London area

pst62

have dealings with Wall to Wall Promotions, especially Lydia Cole?
If so, a word of warning, she put on a gig at Cafe 1001 in Brick Lane
last week for a couple of young bands and did a runner instead of paying them.
I know this kinda thing [b]isn't[/b] a rare happening, but I thought it would be worth posting anyway.

Is that the same Lydia Cole, author of "Rock Star's Angel"- promoted with the following text?
[quote/]
I, Lucy Gold, owned the freaking world.

But being the daughter of rock god Johnny Gold isn't as easy as it sounds.

The music was my life. And it was just easy to fall into bed, or against a wall with no strings–pardon the rock 'n' roll pun–attached. I had no time for love or for feelings.

That was until I met him. Hayden Harris. Lead guitarist of Reluctant Angel. Lean muscle, tattooed and sexy as hell. He had hot skills with the guitar and I wanted to find out what other hand skills laid beyond the music.

But growing up with a rock star father gave me the strength to resist a rock star's charm. That meant he was gonna have to work for it. And, I was gonna have my fun while he tried.

But damn, he has a fire in him and I think I'm losing my number one rule: Never fall in love.

Will Hayden be able to tame a wild rock star? Will our love set the stage on fire? Or will it smash like a rock star’s guitar?
[/quote]

Because, if it is, it's surely the pseudonym of our very own Mr DelVar... :ph34r:

Edited by chaypup