Why become a member? ×

FS Sansamp Tech 21 BDDI SOLD
£150

bassix

For sale is my Sansamp Tech 21 BDDI box. This is a fantastic little tool for recording and gigging alike with DI capabilities and amp modulation in one handy box.

This is in as new condition with all accessories including instruction manual which has settings diagrams on how to emulate other amps and Tech 21 sticker for those so inclined.

Really is a great piece of kit and only reason for sale is that I have now upgraded my amp head to one which is lightweight and meets all my sound requirements. Currently listed in GAK for £200, get this for less money and a power lead for free.

Happy to post in the UK at buyers expense, collection is always an option from Hove, East Sussex.

[attachment=149041:IMAG0336.jpg]
[attachment=149040:IMAG0337.jpg]
[attachment=149039:IMAG0338.jpg]

Edited by bassix

Hi, I would have loved to have this piece of equipmant and was willing to Trade a Cased Line6 Pro XT with FBV Footpedal as straight Trade.I see your sorted, but if you know anyone who'd be interested in the straight swap, as I'm not into messing about with haggling.I know they do retail new at £199 as you say, and a handy piece at that price, but with a Maiden Tribute, I only need to get Harris's sound, and the Peavy head will get me any other stuff with the Graphic.