Why become a member? ×

Part Ex trade: MXR M80+ for some kind of Sansamp

I want to try some of the Sansamp DI pedals, which would obviously replace my M80 (which I love, but I need to know whether I like the Sansamps better or not :huh:). The MXR is a little cheaper so I'd pay a little cash to even it out.

I'm specifically looking for the Para Driver but will consider any of the other models too, also if any Sansamp owners are interested in a temporary trade to try out the different pedals for a while then that'd probably be even better (I could include the difference as part of the temp trade, so I don't run off with the more expensive pedal).

My MXR is in perfect condition, I'm not going to post pics atm (been out cycling since early this morning, I'm too lazy to get up and do it now :)) but if anyone wants to see pics I can post some no problem, I'll probably get round to posting 'em soon enough anyway.

Cheers,
Oscar.

Oscar,

I'll just reitterate asomething I said in the effects forum re: the M80 and Sansamp. I think if you are looking for a repalcement for the M80, the Sansamp may not be it. I won both and would say that they are two very different beasts. So much so, that I use them both together, not 'instead' of each other.

If I lived clsoe I would be more than happy to let you hear them both together.. Maybe tehre is someone nearby you who has a Sansamp you can try? Doesn't hurt to ask I guess!

Just so you don't sheel out cash and then realise you needed to keep the M80! (Yes.. I had one.. sold it and had to buy another!!!!)

[quote name='dood' post='225849' date='Jun 24 2008, 01:24 PM']Oscar,

I'll just reitterate asomething I said in the effects forum re: the M80 and Sansamp. I think if you are looking for a repalcement for the M80, the Sansamp may not be it. I won both and would say that they are two very different beasts. So much so, that I use them both together, not 'instead' of each other.

If I lived clsoe I would be more than happy to let you hear them both together.. Maybe tehre is someone nearby you who has a Sansamp you can try? Doesn't hurt to ask I guess!

Just so you don't sheel out cash and then realise you needed to keep the M80! (Yes.. I had one.. sold it and had to buy another!!!!)[/quote]

Cheers for the advice, I might go back to the M80 in the future but at the moment all my gear is in flux most of the time while I gradually narrow down my favourates of each piece of kit, I'm buying and selling to balance it out (plus, I don't want to have to work all summer to fund guitar pedals :)). Appreciated though.

• 2 weeks later...