Why become a member? ×

sold.
£450

jackjazz

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]EBS HD350 bass amp with rack case for sale[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]excellent condition, fully working order.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It has been in a rack case since bought from the previous owner.[/font][/color]

The rack case is a bit battered.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Power switch has been replaced as the original became intermittent but now works fine due to the replacement.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Looking for £350[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Will post at buyers expense.[/font][/color]

Welcome to come try it.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Based in West Bromwich.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Photos: [/font][/color][url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sj6zugtygaxdu8x/AEZomZKxGu"]https://www.dropbox....du8x/AEZomZKxGu[/url]

Edited by jackjazz

[quote name='MoJo' timestamp='1385029518' post='2283515']
I have no experience of EBS amps. Would you say that it's a powerful amp?
[/quote]

I've got both a EBS HD350 and a GB Streamliner 900 at the moment. In terms of "power", it's all relative when you compare the "spec" watts to the "standing in front of it" watts. Both amps are brutally efficient but I wouldn't say the Streamliner was twice or three times the wattage if I didn't know any better.

Over the years, in my experience, I've always considered the HD350 to be a particularly loud and punchy amp and think the rating of 350w is pretty conservative. After having used one for dozens and dozens of gigs over the past decade, there's never been one moment where the thought of "I need a bit more out this amp" has crossed my mind. But then again, I've never really been in a band where brutal volume was the main concern.

The HD350 has it's own distinct tone which you'll either "get" or you won't. If you do love it, the feel of "clinical efficiency" of the amp and the fact that it'll work down to 2 ohms will mean you'll probably not be that concerned about the wattage rating considering the aforementioned "conservative" wattage rating.

As you can probably guess I'm biased as in my opinion, it's a truly epic amp and you should buy it ;) :D :P

BUMP for a fantastic bit of kit at a great price.

T

Edited by tonyf

[quote name='tonyf' timestamp='1385032247' post='2283560']
I've got both a EBS HD350 and a GB Streamliner 900 at the moment. In terms of "power", it's all relative when you compare the "spec" watts to the "standing in front of it" watts. Both amps are brutally efficient but I wouldn't say the Streamliner was twice or three times the wattage if I didn't know any better.

Over the years, in my experience, I've always considered the HD350 to be a particularly loud and punchy amp and think the rating of 350w is pretty conservative. After having used one for dozens and dozens of gigs over the past decade, there's never been one moment where the thought of "I need a bit more out this amp" has crossed my mind. But then again, I've never really been in a band where brutal volume was the main concern.

The HD350 has it's own distinct tone which you'll either "get" or you won't. If you do love it, the feel of "clinical efficiency" of the amp and the fact that it'll work down to 2 ohms will mean you'll probably not be that concerned about the wattage rating considering the aforementioned "conservative" wattage rating.

As you can probably guess I'm biased as in my opinion, it's a truly epic amp and you should buy it ;) :D :P

BUMP for a fantastic bit of kit at a great price.

T
[/quote]

Cheers for the kind words mate.

Edited by jackjazz

Yea very true OJ :) jack jazz knows both of us very well intact I'm sure he bought my old ebs 4x10 off me. I'm glad I bought another as I have not found anything better yet. Unless someone has a 2 x10 :).... Whoever is looking for a great head this is the one, stuff what people say I never forget paying £800 for mine and don't regret it to this day, infant I wish I had never sold mine.. Unless you buy it's brother the reidmar :)

[quote name='tividalebass' timestamp='1385733101' post='2291645']
Amazed that this is still for sale a truly brilliant amp I just can't justify buying it for home use only
[/quote][quote name='barklama' timestamp='1385764718' post='2292105']
Yea very true OJ :) jack jazz knows both of us very well intact I'm sure he bought my old ebs 4x10 off me. I'm glad I bought another as I have not found anything better yet. Unless someone has a 2 x10 :).... Whoever is looking for a great head this is the one, stuff what people say I never forget paying £800 for mine and don't regret it to this day, infant I wish I had never sold mine.. Unless you buy it's brother the reidmar :)
[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers Dudes, Yes Barklama I did buy your EBS 4x10, great cab. I believe this amp was yours as well at one time.[/font][/color]