Why become a member? ×

*SOLD! * 2 x Vanderkley EXT 112 + padded covers (£750)
£400

moonbass

(Edit as selling both now, following expensive trip to Bass Direct!)

Hi there. Looking to move these excellent cabs on for usual GAS related reasons. I've had them a couple of years now, and they have some minor scuffs on corners, but they've not had very heavy use due to lack of gigs.

They are the 300w versions, but using with my Streamliner 900 I have no problems, and in fact can't really imagine a situation where I'd need more power (even playing outdoor stages without PA).

Their main party trick is their weight. At only 15kg each you can carry one in each hand easily. But they have incredible full range tone, and I often find myself using just one for rehearsals and pub gigs without any compromise of tone (in fact tone improves when driving them a little harder.)

£750 with fitted padded covers. (They retail at £585 each, and the covers were about £60 for the pair from Roqsolid, so saving you over £450.) Pickup from Cambridge preferred, but happy to meet half way with buyer if needed (within reason!) No trades currently.

Cheers,
Andy

Edited by moonbass

Bump for edit: selling both cabs now (I've been to Bass Direct!) They are identical, but can post photos of the two if needed. (Please ignore the '£400 price or trade value' as £800 now selling both, but would be willing to split for £400 each if two interested parties.) Andy.

Edited by moonbass

Just the stuff I am looking for - but stuck in a gear trap - looking to liberate a classic ashdown stack to save my back from going (again) Have had zero interest in my gear to date but have just bumped it up again so lets hope there is interest - top of amps and cabs now. Same price as your gear.

If it goes then I will be back in touch.

Cheers