Why become a member? ×

Excellent conditions USA made Ampeg SVT2 Pro (price includes shipping within Europe)
£999

Matte_black

Hello! Due to lack of use I'm letting go this awesome amp... USA made, not used much (still has the original tubes and they work 100%), excellent conditions. Only some small mark on the bottom keep it from being like new (made them against the angles of a cab). It's heavy and loud, as you all know. 300w all tube watts at 4 and 2 ohms. Works perfectly, I also have a video with me playing thru it and using all the controls to show that it's in perfect working conditions. It has the external BIAS so as long as the amp works you don't need a tech to set the BIAS after replacing the power tubes (but if used carefully they last for years and years). I'm after £950 shipping/insurance INCLUDED within Europe. Not interested in trades for this one, straight sale only. Payment by bank wire transfer or paypal if you're willing to split fees.

I fully guarantee this amp, you can check my feedbacks here or on ebay. I'm the second owner, the first one used it only for a few gigs but mainly in studio (so low volumes and no shakes).
I'll pack it carefully and it will be insured. The thing is that I have 5 tube amps and I only use one. I have plenty of pics. It's a tremendous amp, it won't be nice to see it go but it's useless to keep it in my home studio.

Edited by Matte_black