• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD Mesa Boogie 2x12 powerhouse 600W 4ohm
£600

thebassman

Note: price drop to £450

Hi
I have a Mesa Boogie 2x12 for sale complete with Roqsolid cover.

It's rated 600 watts @ 4 ohm.
It was originally part of a M6 Carbine combo, so has a speakon lead attachment and has the space to house a 2U amp straight into the top part of the cab. The 2U racking mount is already there.

I used to use it as a combo, but then took the head out and sat it on top, this makes it much easier to move about. You can obviously fir any 2U rackable amp into this space.

The weights/ dimensions are as follows:
(H): 30" (760mm) this is to the flat. There is a pemantly attached pull handle that sticks up 4" (100mm)
(W): 22" (560mm)
(D): 18" (460mm)
Weight: 73lbs (33 kg)

The cab has 2 heavy duty handles on the sides, and tilt back wheels and a sturdy handle for moving it around.

The tweeter control system has a 3 position crossover switch and level control, also a re-settable horn protection switch.

These cabs are great and cannot be bought on there own as part of the powerhouse range.

The cab is in 9.5/10 condition, no wear or marks on the tolex, just a few small chips on the top handle. It's always lived in the Roqsolid cover and it's certainly done its job.

thanks for looking

thebassman

Edited by thebassman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='ph3nom' timestamp='1386356460' post='2299313']
Is the cab still for sale?
And where is the M6? =)

Do you come near Tongham (Guildford) in the near future?
[/quote]

Hi
Yes the mesa cab is still for sale. I moved the M6 on a while ago, it was a fantastic head, I just wanted something a bit different.
Cheers
Thebassman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...