Why become a member? ×

For sale: DI Box, Speakon, Leather Strap and Tuner
£25

I'm having a clear out of the bass cupboard and am putting a few bits up for sale to make some room

** First up is a Tapco DB1-P DI box for guitar and bass. This is unused but the box is a wee bit battered. It's a great bit of kit to have in the gigbag. Currently selling in GAK for £32 plus £5 p&p.

Mine is for sale for £25 inc

Here's some more on the specs:

Use the TAPCO DB-1B passive DI box to connect your guitar or bass directly to your mixer - without losing tone due to impedance mismatches, low levels, and 60-cycle hum. Thru/Out jack lets you send a clean signal to a mixer, plus an onstage amplifier, for greater control during live performance. Available in passive and active models.

TAPCO DB-1B Passive Direct Injection Box Features:
High-performance Direct Injection box with mackie-designed circuitry
1/4" input and thru connections with ground lift
Rugged metal chassis with rubber sides for extra durability
Convenient stackable design

-----

** Next is a brand new and unused Glockenklang 70cm Speakon to Speakon cable built to the standard you would expect of a Glockenklang! For sale in Thomann for £29 inc delivery. Mine is for sale at £15 inc.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/glockenklang_boxenkabel_70_cm.htm

-----

** Korg GA-30 tuner for bass and guitar. battery operated and good for 6 string basses. Super condition but the box is battered. £3.50 plus £2 p&p

-----

** long heavy duty black leather strap.

This is a bit of a beast. It is 48-58" in length and just under 3" wide. It has been used and shows signs of wear but it is virtually indestructible and was made for me by a Saddler to the Queen nonetheless. It also has an embossed scorpion on one end but I have no idea why!

It cost me £55 and has served me well but is a bit too long for me now. You'll never need another strap! For sale at £15 plus £2.50 p&p

-----

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...