Why become a member? ×

Orange OBC115 15" bass speaker cabinet cab £380 ono
£1500

shibby2407

Great Speaker. 6 months old. Looks sooo good with an orange head on top. Tolex is a bit scuffed up from moving it around and having the head on top but it's pretty good really. Includes vinyl slip cover. Won't be posting but I'm happy for a lucky buyer to collect from swansea or arrange their own courier.

Value says £1500 as I was originally selling it with a head but that's gone now. Asking Price is £380.

All specs can be found here -
[url="http://www.orangeamps.com/products/bass-guitar-speaker-enclosures/obc-series/obc115-speaker-cab/"]http://www.orangeamp...15-speaker-cab/[/url]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1]If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to reply or send a message. I'll reply ASAP.[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by shibby2407

For Mr. Foxen: Attenuator is REAL volume control. So if you crank the gain full but it's way too loud you can use the attenuator to bring the volume down but without affecting the tone. This is awesome for 2 reasons; 1. You now have a stadium shattering amp that you can still use at bedroom volume with maxed out gain & 2. You have complete dynamic control over the 3 gain stages

For AndThenSome1: £380, 400w, 8ohm

[quote name='shibby2407' timestamp='1382099268' post='2247912']
For Mr. Foxen: Attenuator is REAL volume control. So if you crank the gain full but it's way too loud you can use the attenuator to bring the volume down but without affecting the tone. This is awesome for 2 reasons; 1. You now have a stadium shattering amp that you can still use at bedroom volume with maxed out gain & 2. You have complete dynamic control over the 3 gain stages

For AndThenSome1: £380, 400w, 8ohm
[/quote]

How is it tube? mostly, I know what an attenuator is, they tend to work off resistors

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...