Why become a member? ×

Warwick streamer stage one 5 string Now Sold
£1150

deepbass5

[b]Final price drop then back on the wall it goes[/b]
Streamer stage one broard neck 5 string. (2004) In very good condition well waxed and cared for. A really nice flame on this bass.
Great woody tone. 19mm string spacing on these (3/4"). comes with tools wax and manual, straplocks and a stagg shell case. I fitted just-a-nut 3 when i got it but other than that it is all original. wenge board on this one. This bass is in perfect working order there are no defects just not getting played enough.

No trades thank you. cash on collection only or meet up.

Edited by deepbass5

I don't know if there is a standard Warwick profile, they are "chunkier" front to back than say a Yamaha or pedulla. The Broardneck models whether Streamer, Thum or jazzman have a wider neck towards the bridge to give a standard 4 string spacing of 19mm. the nut widths are no wider than standard. without checking, i believe other standard 5 string models in the warwick range inc streamer II would be about 17-18mm at the bridge.

hope that helps. I found even though the neck is wide it was easier going from a 4 string to this than tripping over strings closer together than i was used to. :)

I've had a 5 string SS1 before and was pleasantly surprised by the feel of the neck, I thought it would be fatter than it was. If you compare it to a Streamer Jazzman 5 or a Thumb BO 5 (non broadneck) it feels slimmer when compared. Also I personally really like the broadneck spacing, I've got a pair of fretted and fretless broadnecked BO 5 Thumb basses and they feel really nice to play.

Edited by jimbobothy

• 2 weeks later...