Why become a member? ×

Band Video - Von Fever

dan670844

I have been out and about on here for a while but never posted any playing videos or what not.... so here is the
first one. Bands called Von Fever its a work in progress. Kind of cross between the Who and the Killers. Song is called Jimmy.
Bass line is kind of a walking thing in the A minor scale, I was playing a mexican fender jazz, with wizard pickups (64's) straight into an Ashdown LB30. It was a live take although the vid and sound are different takes. Its only a scratch vid. Recorded in the basement of the Samuel a Becket old kent road. Drummer is Sinclair Seales Lee Scratch Perry's drummer, doing a bit of moonlighting.......

I'm gonna post one every month, lots of different bands and styles just for fun

Here it is

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5kmuqN2kDGE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alternatively

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kmuqN2kDGE[/media]

Cheers

Dan

P.s yes I look like a puffer fish in the vid. Turns out the singer is a proper drinker who can hide Guinness like no tommorrow. That's what I look like after a night on the juice with no sleep ......

Edited by dan670844