Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - TC Electronics BC210 cab
£150

lownote

I am selling one of my two BC 2x10 cabs. Most excellent two-tenner + tweeter, 250w 8 ohm, great range of sound. The best thing is the portability. Well balanced big handles and 19kg weight mean an old codger like me can carry it easily (even one-handed) up and down stairs and in and out of cars. That's why I bought it and haven't been disappointed. Only selling because I have GAS for a new bass and don't strictly need 4x10.

This item is in nearly immaculate condition. I say nearly because at 4 feet away it looks new, but there are a couple of faint rub marks on the grille surround, consistent with the cab being laid face down in a car boot, and another on the top tolex. There is one tiny rip - 1/8 inch long - which has been repaired and tiny stone chip marks to the paint on a couple of the corner reinforcing brackets The previous owner was a smoker but most of the smell has now gone. I'm sensitive to smoke and the cab lives in my study and I can only occasionally smell a little whiff. If you're a smoker or go to smoky gigs you'll probably think this cab is too clean for you - it certainly won't be an issue for anyone but the most hyper-sensitive to smoke.

Two Speakon connector sockets (no jack socket)

I might be able to post her as I have the original box and packaging and as I say she's light. But it's still a big box around 20kg so it isn't going to be cheap to post, insured, and the cost will be yours on top of the purchase price. So pickup recommended, or I'd be willing to travel up to 25 miles from my base in the middle of East Anglia.

In the pic the cab for sale is the top one. The amp and lower cab are not for sale.

Edited by lownote12