Why become a member? ×

Marshall GV-2 Guv'nor overdrive/distortion pedal

noisedude

[b]SOLD[/b]

[s]Not needed any more, this has never been gigged but has been on my pedal board so it's missing a couple of screws off the bottom (pictured). Being the genius I am, I lost the box and manual when I moved house last summer. So it's just the pedal. It works, obviously, sounds great and looks pretty cool too. It's just over a year old

I'm looking for about £25 [b]**NOW ONLY £20**[/b], you can pick it up from me in Leeds (or we can meet nearby) or I can post it for a fiver. Save it from going on Ebay!!! :)

Nik[/s]

Edited by noisedude

[quote name='noisedude' post='222800' date='Jun 20 2008, 12:01 PM']Friday bump!

If no-one wants it I'll put it on Ebay next Thursday (along with a G&L Tribute Legacy, a Hamer XT Sunburst, a condenser mic or two and maybe another pedal or two .... hard times!).[/quote]
what are the mics and other pedals? i'm in leeds next friday

Well Cheddatom contacted me and wants to buy an MXL 990 and an SE 2200 that I am going to sell, so I'm assuming they're going to him.

Pedal-wise, probably a Marshall Regenerator and Edward the Compressor, maybe a Bluesbreaker (I went on a bit of a binge, but am now going minimalist on FX and have worked my way through selling most of my collection) and a cheap'n'cheerful GLX Chorus Boss clone. Maybe my Hartke VXL DI but not decided on that yet.

I've also got a Sennheiser E845S dynamic mic, brand new and boxed that I haven't used and don't need. And a couple of Neutrik balanced patchbays. And some Event 20/20 studio monitors. And an old Korg MIDI sound module. And a Korean Squier Strat. And, if I get really desperate, a Boss ME-6, Zoom 505 and 504!!!

I can see how I ended up skint, when I consider that this only represents a tiny, tiny fraction of my PA/guitar/recording gear collection. :)

Edited by noisedude

SOLD!!!

[b]@danbanbass:[/b]
The Squier I might hang onto for a little longer as I've seen the prices go up quite a bit (there's only a couple I can find online in the UK but they're between £200-300 now :)) so it might be one to hang onto for a little bit. If it is definitely going though, I'll send you photos before it goes on Ebay.