Why become a member? ×

Sold!! Please Remove!
£200

Hey All,

In anticipation for my move to Germany, I'm selling lots of bulky stuff! I'm pretty sure Double Basses come under this category so here it is!

It's a cheap laminate jobby, no idea of the maker but there's a label indicating that it was made in Czechoslovakia, which either gives an idea of how old it is, or suggests that the factory had a surplus of stickers.

It's pretty rough and ready, hence the price. It had a set of Innovation Super Silvers (*EDIT* I've just checked my emails, string serial number is 140H which actually suggests it was a Jazz Set that went on) put on last year which are nicely played in now, but not overplayed. Sounds fine, have recorded it (for a single Greta Svabo Bech will be releasing this month so recorded in a decent studio with lots of nice, expensive mics) and the results were cool, will post if it's released before it sells.

Action's pretty high so it's a bit of a workout, nothing a setup wouldn't sort out!

Collection only from Liverpool please!

Any questions?

Cheers,

Jake

It says I've used over my quota for photies so will post some via photobucket in a mo!

Edited by JakeFoordBass