Why become a member? ×

SOLD!! Vox AC30 amPlug £20
£20

SOLD ON EBAY

Hello, Here's a cute little gadget - a Vox AC30 amPlug. It's made for Guitar (which is what I bought it for....) but works surprisingly well on the bass. It plug into your instrument, you connect 'phones to it (and an Mp3 for jamming along to) and Bobs yer uncle. It's got gain, tone and vol controls and as long as you don't go nuts with the gain, it'll do a pretty decent job of amplifying your Bass. Loverlee on the Guitar too... It comes with the original packaging and is in minty condition. £20 posted. Based in Halesowen if you want to pick it up/admire it/give me biscuits. TTFN Rushbo [attachment=143811:IMAG0417.jpg]

Edited by rushbo

I have one of these and can confirm that, despite being principally for guitar, it's very good with bass (imho, naturally...). Very practical, and batteries last for yonks. Not just a gadget; a useful addition to anyone's stuff.

(Usual disclaimer: I [s]am currently awaiting the cheque in the post from rushbo[/s] have no affiliation with the seller, I don't know 'im from Adam. He may be a nice fellow, it's not to be excluded.

Edited by Dad3353