Why become a member? ×

Sold - Delano PJ MVC 4 Pickups Humcancelling - As New
£140

Completely as new, and relatively hard to find as a PJ set.

Bought for a project but not used so in 'as new' condition.

Would cost about £190 to buy new so £140 for the pair is a good £50 off. Shipping to be added at cost and happy to ship anywhere.

I don't particularly want to split them but if anyone wants a bridge J then I'd sell that first and then the P.

Here's what D[size=4]elano say about them:[/size]

[b]PMVC 4 FE/M2[/b]
[size=4][b]How to improve a classic pickup design: Delano takes the classic P-Bass™ pickup design a major step forward. The big ferrous poles grab all the strings movements with zero loss. Specially engineered ferrite magnets and custom wound coils make up for a bass transducer ready to redefine the word PRECISION.[/b]

[color=#333333]Just imagine meaty P-Bass™ tone with in-your-face Stingray™ style grind and attack, then you got at least the frame of the picture. Due to its tight broad frequency range, this is a GREAT pickup for nu-school funk and rock players, it loves droptuned basses and massive tone tweaking.[/color]

[b]JMVC 4 FE/M2[/b][/size]
[size=4][b]These split coil humbuckers are the result of consequent research and modern winding technology.[/b][/size]

[size=4][color=#333333]The gorgeous visual impact of their 9,5mm pole pieces is clearly audible: Ultra fast transient attack, powerful low-end response, detailed midrange and brilliant highend for direct in-your-face, take no prisoners bass tone. Even the very bottom range of droptuned basses will stay tight, focused and alive. JMVCs can handle massive tone tweaking and interact superbly with active circuits and effects. They are available in matched pairs or individually.[/color][/size]

NOTE - The sale is for a PJ set with one P pickup and one bridge J pickup not a pair of J's as in the above picture. I couldn't find a pic of a single J anywhere!

Edited by molan