Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE
£800

ML94

I have this Jazz that I am not really keen on shifting but I would like a 6 string. It's been looked after with care since I purchased it last year from guitar guitar in August. Since then it's been the only bass I've had and its perfect. I have it set up with the lowest of possible action without the nasty fret buzz. I have the hard case that comes with it that has the fender brand on there. All the electronics work perfectly as you would expect and there are no dings on the back of the neck.

Which brings me to the 2 little notices. Firstly, there is a slight ding on the 3rd fret (pictured). You cannot feel it if I'm honest and has never stopped me playing. It really is an aesthetic thing but it's so small you'd have to peel your eyes to see it.

Number 2 is the little dink that is just by the part where you string through the bass (Pictured). This was my mistake when I was restringing it the first time ! It does not effect the bass any way at all.

It has a super fast neck that is lovely to play on and is versatile, tone wise. You can pretty much play Motown, Funk and even Acid Jazz stuff like Jamiroquai all with different settings with the tone/pickups and strings.

Also comes with the Fender strap and Dunlop strap-locks that are already fitted. Polish cloth included. I can post at buyers expense but I'll deal with that later. Forgot to mention if you'd like to try it send me a PM

Here's a little feel for the punchy side of this bass -

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtdqaJOG_lQ[/media]

[attachment=143604:photo (8).jpeg]
[attachment=143603:photo (7).jpeg]
[attachment=143602:photo (6).jpeg]
[attachment=143605:photo.jpeg]
[attachment=143600:photo (4).jpeg]
[attachment=143599:photo (3).jpeg]
[attachment=143597:photo (1).jpeg]
[attachment=143598:photo (2).jpeg]

Edited by ML94