Why become a member? ×

Birmingham tutor needed

ML94

I'm looking for a tutor who can expand my knowledge of the bass as well as the theory side. I will be applying for music college this year so really want to be the best I can for those auditions. Genres that I would like to study are improvisation, jazz, harmony and just in general linking these all.

Hiya ML94

I go for my private lessons here:

[url="http://academyofmusic.ac.uk/birmingham/tag/birmingham-music-academy/"]http://academyofmusic.ac.uk/birmingham/tag/birmingham-music-academy/[/url]

If you contact them, they will put you in touch with Mark the bass teacher. He is awesome and taught me from scratch. He can teach any style and I believe he also does audition coaching. You just need to tell him your needs.

Hope that helps.

Edited by seashell

• 1 month later...

Hello mate.

I'm based in Birmingham and can help with all the bits you need. I'm a professional composer and bassist, fully classically trained with lots of experience in contemporary classical, improvisation, jazz, fusion etc. I'm not a primo jazz man, but I'm always happy to help out if I can.

May well be a bit late on the scene for this one if you're auditioning, but if you still need someone, do feel free to get in touch!

All the best,

Sam