Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Epiphone Sheraton 335 Guitar SOLD
£400

[size=4][color=#333333]Epiphone Sheraton 335 style guitar. [/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#333333]No idea of age but I have owned it 23-24 years and it was used when I got it. I'm sure the guitarists among you will be able to age it from the headstock inlays etc. No problems or issues and no dings, dinks or scratches, some of the hardware is a bit tarnished as are parts of the pup covers but nothing horrendous and no impact on playability or tone.[/color][/size]

[color=#333333]It will need to be collection only from NE England as I have no case for the guitar and though I'd happily package a solid bodied bass to ship, I'd not be happy sending this by courier.[/color]

[url="http://s54.photobucket.com/user/warwickhunt/media/Epi335_zps46046689.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by warwickhunt

It'll be a Sheraton II model. I have a 1983 Sheraton II made in Japan just before they shifted production to Korea.

With the 'Epiphone by Gibson' legend on the headstock, it's probably made in the Samick factory in Korea some time between about 1986 and 1989. Does it have an 8 digit serial number beginning with 6, 7 or 8 (usually to be found on a sticker on the back if the headstock)?

[quote name='cybertect' timestamp='1377970295' post='2194255']
It'll be a Sheraton II model. I have a 1983 Sheraton II made in Japan just before they shifted production to Korea.

With the 'Epiphone by Gibson' legend on the headstock, it's probably made in the Samick factory in Korea some time between about 1986 and 1989. Does it have an 8 digit serial number beginning with 6, 7 or 8 (usually to be found on a sticker on the back if the headstock)?
[/quote]

Literally just been told off a local guy that it is an 86-88 Sheraton (based on the 'Epiphone by Gibson' inlay). ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...