Why become a member? ×

ALL SOLD 2003 US Fender Jazz (SOLD) BUT OE fender hardcase (AVAILABLE)
£700

Geek99

In classic black/white/maple. Just one very minor ding on the back of the neck, no other damage at all, anywhere. The ding could be steamed out or filled with a blob of epoxy, but I stopped noticing it very quickly. Pots and pickups seem to be original and work smoothly and without extraneous noise and under the bellplate, its all tidy. It has fresh .45 - .105 strings. Serial starts Z309

Comes with ABS Fender hard case (plush dark blue lining, hidden compartment, fender logo and headstock design outer), this is non-locking but all catches work smoothly.

There are a very few minor scuffs on the case but thats only to be expected on a ten year old item.
Please note that this beauty does not have the S1 switch, although its simple to add the series/parallel function with a push-pull DPDT pot.

Can be viewed/collected from near Sutton In Ashfield (j28 m1), Nottinghamshire. I will ship (reluctantly due to risk) at cost based on reaching agreement with buyer. I do travel around quite a bit too so happy to meet to avoid risk if it can be arranged.

I think this is worth £700 as its so nice, please PM me with any questions as I dont seem to get all email notifications.
My feedback thread is linked in my signature.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o600/geek99/US%20jazz/37617564-6CCE-435F-A7A3-BCBC09BAA0A1-3114-00000232B3FF7FBF_zpsa288c849.jpg

STRAIGHT SALE ONLY (please)

Update - bass now SOLD to a basschat member, case still available. Looking for around £50 for it?

Edited by Geek99