Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Yamaha TRB-5II, Blue, with Yamaha Fitted Case
£450

holyflamingsmoke

In full working order and excellent cosmetic condition. No flaws on front. A few light belt buckle scratches in the lacquer on the back near the bottom - shown in the photos (don't confuse glare from the camera flash with blemishes - the only blemishes are the ones mentioned).

Will include the Jim Dunlop strap locks fitted if you want them. If not I can refit the original strap buttons.

Comes with the original Yamaha hard case.

This is the best sounding bass I have ever had, and features on most of the studio recordings I have done over the last few years. The variety of tone available from the active electronics is better than that of my Yamaha John Myung Signature 6-string, and the B string comes through so clearly on this bass.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am selling it reluctantly, along with a couple of other basses, to raise funds for a really good quality upright to replace my current plywood one.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Feel free to come and try it out - I am in Bridlington, East Yorkshire, YO15.[/font][/color]

Edited by holyflamingsmoke

• 2 weeks later...