Why become a member? ×

ashdown mag 300 1X15 combo 307W

hi there,
here i have as in the title. This is a very compact (and for that reaason fairly heavy compared to size) bass amp suiting most small venues for gigging, and great for practices. Has loads of great features just have a look on the websites.

Would like to swap for a head (and cabs if cheap enough) something that's decent for a grungy distorted sound.

I also have a H + H 1 X 18 cab that's pretty beefy and could be included in any sale/swap.

Looking for no more than 180quid.

Let me know!

ben

[quote name='ben_eat_pie' post='217062' date='Jun 11 2008, 05:38 PM']hi there,
here i have as in the title. This is a very compact (and for that reaason fairly heavy compared to size) bass amp suiting most small venues for gigging, and great for practices. Has loads of great features just have a look on the websites.

Would like to swap for a head (and cabs if cheap enough) something that's decent for a grungy distorted sound.

I also have a H + H 1 X 18 cab that's pretty beefy and could be included in any sale/swap.

Let me know!

ben[/quote]

How much would you be looking at for both?

not sure... pm'd you and you sounded like you wern't aware you wrote that last comment...
im after offers really, i can keep the gear, but if anyone else thinks they can do a better job using it then please let me know... i've been using the same bass amp for ages now, and i've never tried anything else so would love to get some other experiences under my belt!

I'd be interested, and could come down and pick it up (the combo). £180 looks to be about £30 more than other folk are selling this model for... :)

[quote name='ben_eat_pie' post='217062' date='Jun 11 2008, 05:38 PM']hi there,

Let me know!

ben[/quote]

• 1 month later...