Why become a member? ×

MODIFIED EHX BassBalls (USA model) with extra filter controls - ***SOLD***
£50

mcnach

This is an old made in USA EHX BassBalls, not the "nano" version, slightly larger box and input/outputs at the top of the pedal, rather than on the sides.
This pedal has been modified to give access to the internal trimpots via two separate knobs fitted on the top, labelled by hand as "Hi" and "Lo", controlling the individual filters. This makes this pedal much more versatile than in its original form.

It's one of my favourite pedals, the only reason I am selling this is because I just purchased the nano version, with the same modifications, and the nano fits in my pedalboard while this one was just a little too big and the input/outpus on top made it awkward to fit in my particular set up... so I ended up adding it outside the board. But the nano will fit just fine :)

This could be yours for £40, including delivery.

The lettering on top is slightly worn in places due to use, but it's in great condition otherwise. It has a bit of velcro at the bottom.

Here is a (not very good) demo of this old pedal, minus modification:
[media]http://youtu.be/86VbDeMQom4[/media]

I only found a couple of videos (by the same guy) of the modified version, but they are very poor as demo, you can't really hear what the controls do in those videos, unfortunately.

Edited by mcnach

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...