Why become a member? ×

Bass Guitar Tuition with Experienced Teacher and Customised Lessons, SW2 3JY

Simon Lovelock

[attachment=140188:Header website (resize1).jpg]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hi I'm Simon Lovelock a professional bass player and tutor in bass guitar/stand alone music theory.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]--Click this video [/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]to see the studio I teach in and why I teach.------- [/size][/font][/color]

http://youtu.be/DN9LAeO9eHc

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I offer unique tuition that will be tailored to you and my number one goal is that my students ENJOY themselves. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]"I enjoyed every single moment of every single lesson" - Priya Ragu (former student) [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]-- Teaching Style -- [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I am passionate about my students and get so much out of seeing them progress into great players! [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Drawing from my own experience and research I have developed a unique teaching method that strives to draw out creativity and personal expression, whilst simultaneously providing a solid grounding in technique and fluency. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]This can include, but is not limited to: [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]• Improvisation (Unlock your creativity and express yourself freely) [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]• Repetoire (Learn your favourite tunes) [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]• Ear Training (Learn to intuitively play whats in your head) [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]• Harmony + Theory (Understand music as a language) [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]• Technique - Finger Style, Slap, Muting, Tapping, Fretboard Knowledge (Build fluency) [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I teach from my home studio in South London because I truly believe it offers a superior environment for learning. In lessons at our disposal will be: [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]• Professional Amplification (to hear exactly how YOU sound) [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]• High Quality Recording (for tracking and reviewing progress) [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]• Live Drums (I play drums YOU play bass) [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]• Keyboard (For easier explanation of musical concepts) [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]All this combines to create a unique experience for the student that is interesting, engaging, challenging but most of all FUN! [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Although I also can travel to you if necessary. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]-- Experience -- [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I am experienced with teaching all abilities and ages and am confident you can become a better player, because of how many times I have seen it happen. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I have been involved in music since I was 13 and it has always been an integral part of my life. I have studied at the Academy of Contemporary Music and the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance as well as touring and playing professionally throughout the UK and Europe. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Acts and Labels I have worked with: [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]• Healer Selecta (Freestyle Records). • Oded Kafri (Hairam bullock, Jay Rodriguez, [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Salif Keita, Yossi Fine, Hass Keita) • The Drop • Richard O Brien • Jonny Virgo [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]• Jon Fairhurst (National Guitars) • Big Dada Records (Roots Manuva, Jimmy Screech) [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]• Jonny Drop • BassFreq1 • Scarlett Black • The Dustaphonics [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Venue and Festival Apperances: [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]• Camden Jazz Café • Concorde2 • Troubador • Secret Garden Party [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Electric Picnic • Green Man • Cognac Festival (France) • Purple Weekend (Spain) [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Education: [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]• GCSE Music – John ‘O’ Gaunt Secondary School (Merit)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]• NC Contemporary Music Performance – Reading College and School of Art and Design (Merit) [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]• HND Contemporary Music Performance – The Academy of Contemporary Music (Merit) [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]• BMus Popular Music Practice – The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance (Current) [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]--Prices-- [/size][/font][/color]
[size=3]First Lesson Free and discount on first four lessons of £25 an hour.[/size]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I encourage students to take weekly lessons as it is easily the best way to see results. [/size][/font][/color]

[font="verdana, arial, sans-serif"][color="#666666"][size=3]I offer bookings of 4 lessons a time at £30 ph[/size][/color][/font]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]-- If you still haven't watched the video, now is the time : ) Click the video at the top of this post -- [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]-- If you have seen enough and these sound like the lessons for you, then PM me, visit my website at www.simonlovelock.com[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]or email[/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: [email protected][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Simon Lovelock

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...