Why become a member? ×

Peavey Max Bass Preamp ***NOW SOLD***
£120

happynoj

Hi, I have for sale my Peavey Max Bass Preamp. I bought it from the classifieds here a couple of years ago, and it has lived in my rack since. It is a great sounding preamp, but I have changed my setup around and no longer need it. It has been gigged a few times but is still in great condition.

It has two channels, a valve and a solid state. The valve side has a 3 band eq, while the solid side has a 7 band eq. You can use the channels separately, or you can blend them together. The valve side can get a nice subtle tube overdrive sound. It has a built in crossover which I have used for running a guitar amp to push the top end of my distortion pedals. It also has footswitch capabilities for the channel switching, but I don't own the footswitch and I'm not sure what sort you would need.

If you want to know anything else, please don't hesitate to send me a PM. Cash on collection preferred, or shipping can be arranged at the buyers expense.

The Warwick amp is NOT for sale. The compressor is listed in the effects section.

Edited by happynoj

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...