Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sold
£395

Excellent condition and very little use. Has rubber feet attached on 2 sides for easy vertical or horizontal stacking.

Selling because I'm using my markbass 121 more and more

Complete with roqsolid cover.

No trades please

Looking for £375 which includes uk postage

Edited by mikegatward

You find the mark bass 121 better then? I am currently looking at buying Barefaced cab and was under the impression they have better sound than the mark cabs of the same size (I want something small light and loud).

Edited by JamesFlashG

Ones persons better isn't always anothers James. But for me, markbass was a little warmer in terms of my sound and set up. The midget has more clarity though, depends what you're after.

But in terms of small, light and loud, the midget is right up there. I mainly just use my 121 combo so a little extra weight in the extension cab when I need it isn't a biggie

Yes i see where you are coming from, well i'm using Markbass LM Tube800 amp at the moment and thought at first it would make sense to get one of the mark bass traveler cab's but recently i have been more and more drawn to the barefaced cabs would love the opportunity to hear one before I buy

[quote name='JamesFlashG' timestamp='1374677177' post='2151716']
Yes i see where you are coming from, well i'm using Markbass LM Tube800 amp at the moment and thought at first it would make sense to get one of the mark bass traveler cab's but recently i have been more and more drawn to the barefaced cabs would love the opportunity to hear one before I buy
[/quote]

I tried the LMT800 in the gallery a while back and it was rather nice if a little mid heavy for me, that was playing through my then pair of Epi UL2-112 cabs which were a tad scooped, comparing those to a barefaced S12-T I had for a while was chalk & cheese, the S12-T was so full sounding, esp with my LMII head that the Epi cabs really did sound like toys by comparison, really visceral sound from the S12-T! I heartily recommend Barefaced kit even though I now have an EAD 212 cab which I prefer...

[quote name='JamesFlashG' timestamp='1374677177' post='2151716']
[/quote]
Man, I use an LMT with a midget that I got off here a couple of weeks ago.

Sublime

2 cents: LMT800 + Midget (and Compact should it be needed) = clear, crisp sound. Have to agree the LMT is mids-heavy - but I like that - I always seemed to be missing mids in the past - this did the job.

Barefaced (IMO) certainly punch out what you put into them - have a bump.

[quote name='JamesFlashG' timestamp='1374740132' post='2152531']
Mike would you be willing do any trades or just looking for cash?
[/quote]
I'm really looking for a straight sale James. If Barefaced gear can't generate a sale, we may as well all go home ;)

Edited by mikegatward

[quote name='mikegatward' timestamp='1374748092' post='2152664']
I'm really looking for a straight sale James. If Barefaced gear can't generate a sale, we may as well all go home ;)
[/quote]

haha yeah i don't know why i asked when i think about it i have nothing off value i could offer anyway. well i am massively considering buying it from you anyway just need to weigh up my options!