Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£275

Reluctantly for sale is my Ashdown ABM 500 Evo II C410T combo complete with footswitch. The amp is in superb condition, There are a few marks on the leather on the bottom but nothing that is detrimental to the amps function and are barely noticeable and certainly aren't going to be seen by your audience.

The amp itself sounds superb with no crackly pots or the like and can land an aircraft it's that loud. Loads of tonal clarity and with the EQ you can pretty much dial in any sound you could ever possibly want or need.One of the many great features is the dual pre-amp, solid state and valve, both preamps can be used at the same time and blend to give great tone and variation. The sub-harmonic generator reproduces your bass output an octave lower.

To be fair this is an excellent quality amp with lots of power and great features and it comes with a genuine reason for sale, it's a big old bird and having recently sustained a back injury which has significantly weakened my back on a permanent basis this is just a little too much for me to handle.

With that in mind this will be collection only or alternatively I can deliver within reasonable distance.

Please excuse the current lack of photos however they will be here tomorrow morning!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Here's a little more information on the amp:

The ABM C410-500 EVO II combo combines the features of the ABM 500 EVO II head with 4 X 10 in. Ashdown BlueLine drivers plus HF tweeter in a precision tuned cabinet. The cabinet is constructed from high-grade birch ply with properly screwed and glued joints, protected by a tough, buffalo leather cloth covering and chromed metal corners. All amplifier chassis are built from heavy-duty 16 swg zinc coated mild steel, foil lined to minimize interference, and special Ashdown-designed metal handles are used in favor of inferior flip handles which can rattle after years of use. The ABM 500 EVO II is a 575 watts RMS bi-amp bass amp head designed to satisfy both bass-purists and tech-heads alike.....

Edited by timmchale2009