Why become a member? ×

no longer for sale...thanks... mint 2006 Fender precision delux v usa £750 ....
£900

greyparrot

Till Monday £750 then its gone.... (traded) perfect bass is 99% condition still has the plastic on the covers! this is what im getting trade value for it.... this bass is stunning sounds awesome, plays amazing can be posted next day comes with fender hard case, case is about about 80% condition inside mint, with candy, delicious neck with nice flame...and maple board.... this bass is it a one stop tool, and its a usa fender, in the best color i think. This has the Bill Lawence P/u on the back, active bass/treble/mid/pan/vol. Through body stringing this bass really is a peach and tbh is the best fender i have ever had by far, for looks play and sound. A good weight as well, i think this is the ultimate bass fender have ever made..

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQJf47QbQkI[/media]

bank transfer plus £20 for next day courier.... 07757875566 for any qs. Whoever buys this will not be disappointed!! in my opinian this is worth double the price and i think they were in the £1600 mark new, so this is a great buy considering the condition and the sheer amount of control you have. im looking to upgrade my car so a cash sale please, and am in no hurry ... as and when... it sells...i may pull it at any time, as i have other things for sale (not bass related) so whatever gets me the cash first, i only need about a grand on top of my car to get what id like... Cheers..

Edited by greyparrot

ok this bass is being traded for £750 on monday for an EUB ... here is your chance to grab a steal.... cash or bank transfer only... next day post add £20 ... but best would be f2f as its quite a big item with case and heavy too, but the bass is nice weight for a 5vr.

Edited by greyparrot