Why become a member? ×

SOLD. PLEASE REMOVE. Fender American Jazz Bass Deluxe 5 string
£1300

Gregori Hofmann

SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Selling my [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#323232][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Fender American Jazz Deluxe 5 string[/font][/color][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Had it for about a year or two. I am just not a 5 string man.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Im sure you all know about these basses but here you go[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color][/color][/font]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The revised model sports a pair of newly-designed N3 Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups and Fender's High-Mass Vintage (HMV) bridge. Other features include a graphite-reinforced modern C-shape maple neck with glossed bound rosewood fingerboards with block-shaped position markers, 21 medium-jumbo frets, Hipshot vintage lightweight tuners, CBS-era headstock decals and an active/passive toggle switch[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I can easily remove ramp if necessary. Or you can have it with the ramp and try it out and see if you might enjoy it! Either way, the ramp is easy to take off and put on again. Bass is strung with DR High Beam Strings.[/font][/color][/color][/font]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm in London so can meet anywhere in the Greater London area.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]C[/font][/color]all or Text me on 07789126688

Edited by Gregori Hofmann

Hi Greg,

That's a really nice bass - wish I had the spare funds for it right now... Mind you, having said that, I'm still happily using the Schecter Diamond P 5 that you sold me last year.

Anyway, this one looks like a lovely bass and good luck with the sale! And just to say to other Basschatters here that Greg looks after his gear, so deal/buy with confidence!

Nik

• 1 month later...

Lovely bass, the new Fender Deluxes are just excellent and a serious improvement on their past active instruments. It completely killed a Sadowsky Metro I A/B'ed it with.

Just a thought but it might be worth getting some pics up without the ramp as some people might find it hard to see past it if they don't like the look of it. Best of luck with the sale!

[quote name='Gregori Hofmann' timestamp='1378840981' post='2205481']
nope, the guy was in germany and i didn't want to ship as i stated in my product description. So its still available
[/quote]

Ah, how annoying. I was bidding on it so I was wondering! Good luck with the sale.

• 4 weeks later...