Why become a member? ×

Pedals for sale

kiiight

Clearing out some pedals and thought I'd put these on here before they go on ebay.

Wobo Double Looper - Nearly brand new, only been used for about a week. SOLD pending payment.
[attachment=9414:Effects_018.jpg] [attachment=9415:Effects_019.jpg]

MXR M-80 Bass Di - In good condition, there are four small holes drilled into the bottom from having it on my pedal board. I also have the original box, the battery clip and the original feet. SOLD.
[attachment=9409:Effects_014.jpg] [attachment=9410:Effects_015.jpg] [attachment=9411:Effects_016.jpg] [attachment=9412:Effects_017.jpg]

Aphex Punch Factory - Good condition, four small holes drilled into the bottom from having it on my pedal board. Sold, pending payment.
[attachment=9400:Effects_002.jpg] [attachment=9401:Effects_003.jpg] [attachment=9402:Effects_004.jpg]

Aphex Bass Xciter - Good condition, four small holes drilled into the bottom from having it on my pedal board and some paint missing from the bottom. SOLD, pending payment.
[attachment=9403:Effects_005.jpg] [attachment=9404:Effects_006.jpg] [attachment=9405:Effects_007.jpg]

Edited by kiiight

Good luck with the sale of the pedals man it,s just that I thought it might be worth mentioning Velcro, great stuff for fixing pedals to boards and you can buy heavy duty stuff too.

Saves drillin ,oles in the pedals.

:-)

nah, proper industrial velcro is fine and used by the majority of heavy gigging bassists on this board, we aint talking the kinda velcro you do up ya shoes with here :huh: with proper velcro you can pick up the entire board by just one pedal and it wont move! (see one of the diago videos for example) drilling holes is extra effort and devalues pedals, so itd be best to avoid it!

your prices take that into account though, so its all good :) always fancied a wobo, might have to get back to you...

Edited by BassManKev