Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE: Andreas Zeller 4/4 Double Bass £750 SOLD***
£750

Hello all, here is my Andreas Zeller 4/4 up for sale.

The bass is in great condition, plays beautifully and looks stunning.

As you will see from the pics, the instrument has been looked after. It's 2 previous owners have used this as a gigging instrument and therefore it does have a bit of 'nibbling' of the edges through general wear & tear, but no splits or cracks. There is a mark on the upper bout, roughly the size of a 10p piece where someone has accidentally dinged it. The mark is where it has been filled, stained and polished. (See pics)

The bass dates from 2000/2001 and was originally bought from Booths music shop in Bolton for over £1100. It is a quality instrument and has a very deep, powerful tone.

Unfortunately, as great as this bass is, I have to let it go, but there is a genuine reason for the sale.

In the sale I will be including a soft case, a stand, a bow and resin, a set of fitted J-tone pick ups, and a Westbury padded bass bag with wheels. (I fitted new strings on this in March too, so they are still decent.)

I bought this bass last September from a fellow basschatter, Stompbox. I feel that the price - both then and now, is more than fair for such a quality instrument.

If you have any questions regarding the bass, or require specific pics, please post or pm.

Thankyou.

Edited by Amafi

Thanks, Happy Jack. It is a beaut.

* Just wanted to add, the bass is [b]FOR SALE [/b]only. In my original post it says Price or trade value at £750.

I didn't read it correctly (It must have been because I was crying so much.. ) and I couldn't edit that part of the post.
Sorry for any misunderstanding to those that pm'd.

Hi,

Thought this might have been sold, but after arranging for a visit on Monday the guy didn't show up or call to let me know he wasn't coming.

I hope there was a good reason why, [size=5]Peterscott8[/size]. (Although I must admit, I was sceptical of a member with 0 posts)

A time-wasted bump.